Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hump day

I hate when my body attacks me. That's just a part of having an autoimmune disorder. I'm having a uveitis flare and it hurts. And the drops that help the pain cause very blurred vision. You would laugh if you saw how large I have the print set on my screen. Still, please forgive any errors. I've also been having more hip pain than usual - another "inflammation where it doesn't belong" issue. Stress is causing this. There's no big issue stressing me out. But lots of little things. The dumbest of which is what I will do when my church names it's newest lead pastor later this month. Nothing I can do about it then or now, but still my mind reels.

My doc & I tried to lower the dosage on my anti-anxiety meds - no go. For the most part, I'm good. The last 2 weeks were rough (thanks in part on missed dosages), but each day is better. I'm cycling quickly right now, and for me that's the worst. I don't like not knowing what my mood will be in 10 minutes. But thankfully, the cycles are quick, but not very deep. No "I'm invincible" mania, & no "I want to die" depression. It could be worse. :)

This is an Easter Lily that I bought for $2 the day after Easter. I chose it because it had 3 buds on it. The first finally opened over the weekend.



No comments: